fewer answers, better questions.
conjunctio's somatically-based approach to counseling and coaching offers you the often over-looked perception and intelligence that you have access to when you are aware as a body-mind, not just as a brain-mind.
within this greater capacity to perceive your current circumstances and a clear picture of how you would like things to be different--because, let's face it, if you're thinking about some sort of therapy, you want things to be different--you will change in meaningful ways that bring you greater pleasure and satisfaction in your day-to-day experience of living, the relationships that matter most to you, and enthusiastically pursue what gratifies you.
with conjunctio you will:
- embody skills which allow you to move to well-being, regardless of circumstances
- increase your awareness and perception of yourself and others
- experience the powerful possibilities that arise when, aware as a body, you address concerns from the well of your own intelligence
- deepen intimacy and learn to better resolve difficulties in relationship
- clarify your priorities
- generate real paths to fulfillment
- act with more focused, effective intention
- create momentum, consistency and results
conjunctio engages the dynamism of what's actually happening in your whole life, day-to-day, as a vehicle to move you towards what you want.
individual sessions are 60 or 90 minutes and couples sessions are 90 minutes or two-hours at our North Berkeley location, or by phone or skype. classes available. call for schedule.
conjunctio practices Zapchen Somatics. Zapchen is a hybrid of the relatively new field of somatic psychotherapy with the long established traditions of tibetan buddhism. Zapchen forms the basis of a renewed approach to the fields of somatic psychotherapy, relationship counseling, sexuality, self-regulation of neurochemistry, shock and trauma resolution, bodywork, mindfulness and meditation.